I’ve been under the weather the past several days, which has delayed my jump start on the New Year. Those of you who know me, know I don’t do sick well. I can’t stand lying around doing nothing… especially when there is SO MUCH to be done!
My Christmas lights are still up, as is the tree and my list of resolutions sits idly by, awaiting the moment when I am able to begin checking them off. UGH!
Alas, it has given me time to reflect on those items which I have resolved to improve upon or entirely change during the course of 2013.
1. Work out a minimum of 3 times per week.
2. Prepare meals in advance so we are less tempted to eat out when our schedule is tipping the red zone of the chaotic-ometer.
3. Eat healthier.
4. Lose 25 pounds and several inches and tone the wiggly areas.
5. Have more sex... with my husband, of course.
6. Save more money… budget better.
7. Write 3 novels. (The fifth in the Just Call Me Angel series; the sequel to House of Lies; and another independent mystery.
8. Re-paint the bathroom.
9. Schedule more book tours this year than last.
10. Stress less and enjoy my family, my friends and life in general more. After all, the very fact that we are living is a gift, and gifts are meant to be enjoyed.
These are just ten of the twenty-five items I’ve listed. I am beginning the year hopeful that I will be able to tackle these head on and make some positive changes going forward.
May 2013 be a wonderful year of health, happiness, success and prosperity for all. J